Discover the useful, actionable information in your data.
As companies expand, each department from finance to HR to IT experiences growing pains associated with the onslaught of new data. Delivering insightful information typically means pulling data from multiple systems and customizing reports for business users — a time-consuming and error-prone process. Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) gives your raw data the structure and flexibility it needs to become timely and actionable, with ongoing proactive processes and simplified automated reporting.
With a Business Intelligence framework implemented by US-Analytics, customers can directly validate the ROI against the costs associated with their current processes. Decision-makers can quickly spot past trends, answer critical business questions, and make adjustments for future success.
The value of business intelligence — delivering the right data at the right time to the right person — is universal across functional areas.
- Improve visibility into the factors that drive revenues, costs, and shareholder value
- Make the most informed decisions with real-time monitoring of financial performance
- Better understand your workforce — factors that affect individual departments, compensation’s impact on employee turnover, hire-to-retire process efficiency
- Increase chance of winning by better allocating resources to opportunities
- Better analyze salesforce effectiveness and competitive landscape
- Identify opportunities to enhance profitability with end-to-end visibility into spend patterns and supplier performance
- Measure return on marketing programs to optimize marketing spend
- Uncover new revenue opportunities with deeper insight into customer needs and buying patterns
- Understand CSR performance to enable improvements in employee productivity, effectiveness, training programs, and retention
- Assess inventory levers, predict product fulfillment needs, and identify potential backlog issues
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS)
- Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Oracle BI Mobile
- Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine
- Visual Analyzer (beta testing currently)