us-analytics.png
Live Chat
OptimizeBI
AccelerateBI
UnifyBI
CollaborateBI
AccelerateBI
AccelerateBI

Accelerate Your EBS and OBIEE Integration

Integrating EBS and OBIEE is no easy task. It can take upwards of six months — even years — to build the data warehouse needed to connect these tools. AccelerateBI eliminates most of the work, reducing the time to build the data warehouse and various OBIEE components by several months.

 

Download Product Sheet
accanalyze.svg

Easily Analyze EBS Data with OBIEE

EBS includes capabilities spanning from customer relationship management to financial management. However, the data within EBS isn’t organized in a way that can be quickly and easily analyzed. This is why many organizations turn to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). OBIEE includes interactive dashboards, operational reporting, real-time alerts, and strategy management — giving you the most wide-ranging view of your business.

Everything You Need to Get Started with OBIEE

AccelerateBI provides you with the dashboards, reports, repository database (RPD), database tables, and views you need to get started with OBIEE.

acceleratedash.svg
Implement a Customized Data Warehouse

Implement a Customized Data Warehouse

This consulting-ware comes with 75 percent of a prebuilt data warehouse and a resource to customize the other 25 percent to fit your organization's unique business needs. 

Ready to learn more about AccelerateBI?

See How AccelerateBI Helped an Industry Leader...