Discover exactly what you need to do to reach your goals.
Clients seek out an EPM/BI advisor for a variety of reasons. They are experiencing pain points but don’t know what the problem is. They know what the problem is but don’t know how to solve it. They know what the solution is but don’t know how to justify the investment or how to get started.
In any case, we are here to give you the answers you need — not cookie-cutter best practices, but the right strategy for your company. At US-Analytics, we have a proven method for understanding your challenges and determining the best plan of action. It’s called VRM: Visualization, Readiness, Mobilization. VRM is valuable for anyone wanting to jumpstart EPM/BI initiatives and start seeing measurable, significant results.
- Map your business needs and pain points to solutions
- Make sure your EPM/BI strategy is aligned with and supports your corporate strategy
- Gain the internal support your initiatives need from the beginning
- Focus on opportunities with the highest ROI
- Create momentum for your projects
- Ensure smooth change management with functional, technical, and executive stakeholders
- Anticipate risks and changing dynamics
- Stay on track with a strong vision and step-by-step roadmap
- Generate immediate ROI as well as long-term value
- Collaborative and interactive working sessions with key stakeholders
- Evaluation of current state, vision of future state, and gap analysis
- Assessment of people, processes, systems, and data
- Data governance model
- Infrastructure recommendations
- Application recommendations
- Tool recommendations
- Actionable roadmap with key phases and events
- Prioritized initiatives (including quick wins) with estimated timelines, costs, and resource requirements
- Executive presentation articulating the business case, charters, and value justification