Process & Advisory
Discover exactly what you need to do to reach your goals.
Clients seek out an EPM/BI advisor for a variety of reasons. They are experiencing pain points but don’t know what the problem is. They know what the problem is but don’t know how to solve it. They know what the solution is but don’t know how to justify the investment or how to get started.
In any case, we are here to give you the answers you need — not cookie-cutter best practices, but the right strategy for your company.
How We Help
Map your business needs and pain points to solutions.
Make sure your EPM / BI strategy is aligned with and supports your corporate strategy.
Gain the internal support your initiatives need from the beginning.
Focus on opportunities with the highest ROI.
Ensure smooth change management with functional, technical, and executive stakeholders.
Stay on track with a strong vision and step-by-step roadmap.
Generate immediate ROI as well as long-term value.
Create a smooth transition during complex mergers and acquisitions.
- Collaborative working sessions with key stakeholders.
- Evaluation of current state, vision of future state, and gap analysis.
- Assessment of people, processes, systems, and data.
- Data governance model.
- Infrastructure recommendations.
- Application recommendations.
- Tool recommendations.
- Actionable roadmap with key phases and events.
- Prioritized initiatives (including quick wins) with estimated timelines, costs, and resource requirements.
- Executive presentation articulating the business case, charters, and value justification.
Ask An Expert
- Need to plan or budget a new EPM or Analytics project?
- Been given the mandate to solve your EPM or Analytics challenge but don't know where to start?
- Are you interested in a quick quote on what it would cost to remotely support these systems both technically or functionally with a talented and tenured team?
- How about a competitive quote, or specialized training need?