Implement New EPM & Analytics Applications
Over hundreds of successful Hyperion and EPM Cloud implementations, our consistently high customer satisfaction — an average net promoter score of 9.4 — has earned us a reputation for caring about results and delivering on promises.
How We Help
A major differentiator between US-Analytics and other consulting firms is that we encourage active participation from our clients. Central to our success is the belief that a “black box,” pre-built, templated approach is suboptimal for Oracle EPM customers. A special portion of US-Analytics’ refined delivery methodology makes the process iterative early in the project to shape the agreed-upon solution like a glove to your needs.
Protect your investment with proven delivery processes and experienced consultants.
Ensure that your solution aligns to your business goals.
Rely on your timeline and budget.
Minimize risk and project scope change.
Identify issues and opportunities quickly with constant reviews and communication.
Prepare for future growth with a scalable solution.
Promote user adoption through usability testing and validating solution with user group.
Ensure self-sufficiency and future success with thorough knowledge transfer.
- Pre-Project plan.
- Project plan.
- Communications plan.
- Reporting plan.
- Documentation plan.
- Functional requirements.
- Technical requirements.
- Solution hardware requirements.
- Detailed cost and resource estimates.
- Project roadmap and timeline.
- Design document.
- Infrastructure architecture.
- Solution prototype.
- Custom application.
- User-intuitive interface.
- Integration testing.
- Usability review and testing.
- Environment and communications testing.
- Training and knowledge transfer.
- System and user documentation.
- Frequent status reports.
Ask An Expert
- Need to plan or budget a new EPM or Analytics project?
- Been given the mandate to solve your EPM or Analytics challenge but don't know where to start?
- Are you interested in a quick quote on what it would cost to remotely support these systems both technically or functionally with a talented and tenured team?
- How about a competitive quote, or specialized training need?