Maximize ROI of your new technology with end-to-end best practices.
Over hundreds of successful Hyperion implementations, our consistently high customer satisfaction — an average net promoter score of 9.4 — has earned us a reputation for caring about results and delivering on promises.
Central to our success is the belief that a “black box,” pre-built, templated approach is suboptimal for Hyperion customers. A special portion of US-Analytics’ refined delivery methodology makes the process iterative early in the project to shape the agreed upon solution like a glove to your needs. The iterative design is guaranteed to produce a custom solution without pre-conceived notions of your expected priorities and outcome. Rigorous adherence to our methodology has led to a very high track record of success.
This methodology can only be executed effectively by very experienced, hands-on consultants. Many Hyperion consulting firms rely heavily on sub-contracted resources because their most experienced, long-tenured internal resources are often not hands on. Some firms position pre-built solutions for the same reason; templated solutions reduce their execution risk for their more junior, hands-on developers, since the design phase is already pre-written, defined, and repeatable without much thought to the unique circumstances of a new client.
A major differentiator between US-Analytics and other consulting firms is that we are capable of and encourage active participation from our customers. Simply put, when our experienced, hands-on consultants implement the industry’s best software using our best-practice hybrid methodology, you can rely a successful implementation — on time, on budget, and tailored to your needs.
- Protect your investment with proven delivery processes and experienced consultants
- Ensure that your solution aligns to your business goals
- Rely on your timeline and budget
- Minimize risk and project scope change
- Identify issues and opportunities quickly with constant reviews and communication
- Prepare for future growth with a scalable solution
- Promote user adoption through usability testing and validating solution with user group
- Ensure self-sufficiency and future success with thorough knowledge transfer
- Pre-project plan
- Project plan
- Communications plan
- Reporting plan
- Documentation plan
- Functional requirements
- Technical requirements
- Solution hardware requirements
- Detailed cost and resource estimates
- Project roadmap and timeline
- Design document
- Infrastructure architecture
- Solution prototype
- Custom application
- User-intuitive interface
- Integration testing
- Usability review and testing
- Environment and communications testing
- Training and knowledge transfer
- System and user documentation
- Frequent status reports