US-Analytics consultants delivered seven presentations at the Oracle Development User Group (ODTUG) Kaleidoscope Conference in June. Held annually for Oracle developers and architects, ODTUG Kaleidoscope offered more than 250 in-depth technical sessions and hands-on training around Hyperion applications and infrastructure, Essbase, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and BPM.
“We were honored to share our expertise with the technical community for the Kaleidoscope conference in our home state of Texas this year,” said Jon Rambeau, Director of Consulting at US-Analytics. “I’d like to congratulate Keith Berry for receiving the Hyperion Applications & EPM Business Content speaker award for his presentation HFM vs. Essbase BSO: A Comparative Anatomy.”
Download the US-Analytics presentation slides:
- Large-scale ASO, Making Essbase Silky Smooth with Terabytes of Data (Brian Marshall)
- Data-driven Rules in HFM (Keith Berry)
- HFM vs. Essbase BSO: A Comparative Anatomy (Keith Berry)
- Opening Pandora's Box: The Planning Repository (Brian Marshall)
- Hyperion Planning Approvals and Data Validation (Jake Turrell)
- Running Hyperion Planning on Your Laptop (Jake Turrell)
- Essbase/Planning Metadata Management with ODI Across Environments (Terry Ledet)
Mark your calendars for Kscope13, June 23-27 in New Orleans, LA. See you there!